18 parents that have mastered the art of trolling their kids
The trolling is funny both before and after the kids are old enough to understand it
When I have children, I'm going to troll them every chance I get. These 18 parents did just that. Whether trying to make a point, doling out a punishment, or trying to embarrass or annoy their kid - these parents did it with a smile on their face.
1. Mom gives some solid advice to the newlyweds
2. Here's a cake, now please leave
3. Apparently this kid only learns the hard way...
4. Can't fool these parents - they know exactly why your sock is crusty
5. This is one way to make your daughter feel appreciated on her birthday
6. Welcome home, Son!
7. I hope the parents captured the disappointment on his face
8. The recipe for a 3 hour Easter egg hunt
9. This girl needs to do a photo recreation in Intercourse, Pennsylvania. She'll have the last laugh.
10. With parents like this, you best be very precise in what you're asking for
11. How could they pass up an opportunity such as this?
12. I'd bet this was effective until his daughters entered the teenage years
13. Lazy Olivia gets called out by her mom
14. Just spicing up the the backdrop of his daughter's prom picture
15. Don't be rude to your mom, James. Your dad will make you look stupid for it!
16. Even at the age of 5, this child recognizes how inappropriate his parents truly are
17. Not quite what she was hoping for
18. This girl thinks she knows everything. TrollDad proves her wrong.
Play Off Color, a Cards Against Humanity inspired game for iOS and Android!
by OffColor App
12 Awesome Dads That Have Hacked The Parenting System
Apparently adult coloring books are a thing
These amazing staircases actually exist in real homes
Amazing Photos of Members in New Zealand's Largest Gang
36 priceless photos of dogs that hate going in water
What Would Jesus Do?
Oddly Satisfying Food Gradients