Here's 10 ridiculous quotes from politicians that you helped vote into office
Maybe we should just run for election?
1. "I didn't inhale."
2. "When the President does it, that means that it is not illegal."
3. "...in 1988, the question is whether we're going to go forward to tomorrow or go past... to the back."
4. "It's no exaggeration to say the undecideds could go one way or the other."
5. "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.''
6. "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again."
7. "A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!"
8. "I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love."
9. "Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn't it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate"
10. "We've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go."
Play Off Color, a Cards Against Humanity inspired game for iOS and Android!
by OffColor App
This dashcam video of a man passing out while driving will blow your mind
These amazing staircases actually exist in real homes
The 25 Most Ridiculously Awesome Haircuts From The 80's
20 Of The Most Hilarious Kids Test Answers
Crazy Stolen Valor Confrontations
This guy was uniquely punished for losing his fantasy hockey pool
25 Photos of Astonishing Cloud Formations